City Treasurer

WORK PERMITS:   Occasionally city staff are unavailable to issue work permits, please refer to the below link for alternate locations - remember to call locations first for availability! 


TAX COLLECTIONS:  Per State Statute the City can only accept tax payments in the months of December and January.  If you are paying your taxes after January 31st all payments would go to the County Treasurer at:

Columbia County Treasurer

PO Box 198

Portage, WI 53901 - 0198 

  1. News
  2. Helpful Links
  1. Child Labor Law - Work Permit Update 2017

    The State Legislature has changed who is required to get a work permit... Read on...
  2. Dog Licenses Due By 04/01

    A friendly reminder to bring your rabies certificate with you when you stop in to get your license. Read on...
View All