The City of Columbus will be undertaking a significant street repair project in 2016. The following streets will be completely reconstructed:
W. Mill Street (from Lewis Street to Ludington Avenue);
S. Charles (Dix Street to Richmond Street, and ½ block of Selden Street to ½ block of Fountain Street);
W. Prairie Street (Ludington Street to Dickason Boulevard);
W. Church (Ludington Street to N. Dickason Boulevard) and N. Birdsey Street (James Street to Mill Street).
Each street will receive new pavement, utilities, curb & gutter and sidewalks.
The general schedule for the project is listed below:
- Construction Bidding Period: mid to late February
- Contractor Selected: mid-March
- Public Information Meeting: To be determined
- Construction Start: mid-April (weather permitting)
- Construction Finish: October (weather permitting)
Please return to the City website: www.cityofcolumbuswi.com for updates on the project. For specific questions, please contact City Hall at 920-623-5900.