Transparency and public involvement is important to the City of Columbus and the City Clerk’s office helps to ensure it is possible. If you would like to learn more about the City and/or get involved please contact us at (920) 623-5900 to learn about opportunities such as serving on a board or working at the polls on Election Day.
Electors must be registered and photo ID is required before receiving a ballot.
Absentee Ballot requests can be requested in several ways:
- Email request including your name & address/photo ID: email@example.com
- Download the application here and mail, with photo ID, to:
City of Columbus
105 N Dickason Blvd
Columbus WI 53925
Please direct all election related questions to 920-623-5900.
Board of Review:
- Notice to Street Vendors, Canvassers, Solicitors, Peddlers, and other Transient Merchants (PDF)
- Notice to Dog Owners (PDF)
- Development Fees (PDF)
- Permit Fees
- Operator License Application (PDF)
- Solicitor License Application (PDF)
- Application for Street Closing (PDF)