Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Street repairs are scheduled to take place August 15th -
2019 street repairs are scheduled to take place August 15th
through August 20th, weather dependent. To ensure this work is completed on
time the crews will be working on Saturday August 17th as well. Repair work
will take place at the following locations;
- Selden Street from Fuller St. to Main St.
- Waterloo Street from Manning St. to Williams St. Our project stops short of School Street
- Maple Avenue from James St. to Hibbard St.
- Sunset Road from Warner St. to Dix St. (patching on westbound lane)
- Lewis Street from Narrow St. to Harrison St.
- Lewis Street from Narrow St. to Prairie St. (patching on southbound lane)
- Lewis Street from Prairie St. to School St. (patching on southbound lane)
- Lewis Street at Fountain St. intersection (patching on southbound lane)
- Lewis Street from Washington St. to Franklin St. (patching on southbound lane)
Please plan to add a few extra minutes to your travel and be
patient with crews as they work to improve City streets.
For more information, please contact Columbus DPW